Chief Flight Instructor/Chief Pilot
Mitchinson Flying Service (dba Mitchinson Flight Centre - MFC), Saskatchewan’s largest Flight Training Unit, is looking for a Chief Flight Instructor/Chief Pilot.
Headquartered in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, MFC has been in continuous operation since 1946 and is currently owned by four airline pilots who are all previous students of MFC. We are a full service FTU, offering all licenses from PPL, CPL, MIFR as well as working with the Saskatchewan Polytechnic Commercial Pilot Program. We operate a fleet of 13 aircraft and a Redbird FMX Simulator. We also operate under CAR 702/703 for aircraft charters.
As the CFI and Chief Pilot, you must meet the qualifications as outlined in 426.22 and 723.07 of the Canadian Aviation Regulations. You will help to ensure the safe and efficient flight operations, compliance with Transport Canada regulations, and you will continue to guide MFC into a growing and diverse flight training environment.
Successful Applicants must have:
- Class 1 or 2 Instructor Rating
- Multi Engine and Instrument Rating
- Airline Transport Pilot License
- The legal right to work in Canada
The ideal candidate will have some or all of the following:
- Previous CFI, assistant CFI or other management experience
- Previous Chief Pilot experience in 702/703 operations
- Authorized Pilot Examiner from Transport Canada
- Approved Check Pilot (ACP)
- Authorized Person from Transport Canada
- Authorized Exam Invigilator from Transport Canada
- Authorized Aviation Language Proficiency Examiner from Transport Canada
- Authorized Radio License issuer
- Previous Seaplane experience
Thank you for you interest, however, only successful applicants will be contacted.